April 14, 2015

IT WAS ABOUT TIME!



Ring-a-ding! Service announcement: i'm finally back on the blog!

It's been THREE MONTHS since my last post - major apologies - but it has been quite a rough period around here.
At least i have some huge news: i made it to get my degree. I've been full-time absorbed with my final project since the beginning of the year but now i can call myself an architect (it still sounds pretty crazy to me!).

So, catching up: the last few weeks have been all about relaxing, spending time with friends, taking looong walks around the city and enjoin' the gorgeous spring weather: here are a few pics (you can find more on Instagram.. i'm getting addicted to it!), welcome back on the blog and stay tuned for more inspiration!

Love, C.



(all images © Cristina Cappellari

No comments:

Post a Comment